Google Pixel 3A & 3A XL are quite the mid-range contenders with the best Cameras in that segment. They’re the proof of the fact that Google is definitely trying to be competitive with the pricing in India. Well, that may not be the case for the upcoming flagship with Snapdragon 855 but, they’ve lowered the prices of their current flagships by a good margin.
The regular Pixel 3 now starts at 52,499 INR for the 4GB, 64GB Model & the Pixel 3 XL now starts at 54,999 INR for the same configuration. The 4GB, 128GB models of these devices will cost you 58,999 and 65,999 respectively. That’s actually quite a big drop from the initial pricing.
Google Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL Specifications
- Display: 5.5 inches FHD+ (Pixel 3), 6.3 inches QHD+ (Pixel 3 XL), AMOLED
- SOC: 10nm Snapdragon 845
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4X
- Internal Storage: 64GB UFS 2.1
- Rear Camera(s): 12.2 MP, f-1.8
- Front Camera: 8MP, f-1.8 + 8MP f-2.2 (wide-angle)
- Cellular: 4G (eSim compatible)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz/5 GHz
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- Battery: 2915 mAh (Pixel 3) & 3430 mAh (Pixel 3 XL) (18W, USB Type-C fast charging & Qi Wireless Charging)
- OS: Android 9 Pie with MIUI 10
We’re not sure if the Pixel 3 price cut on all the models is permanent or temporary but, some of our internal sources claim that Google has permanently slashed the prices. This isn’t surprising though as they also decreased the prices of the Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL last year. However, though the Pixel 3A was cheaper (39,999 INR), many people were not happy of the fact that it was more than 10K INR extra if we compare the price in the US ($399). So, now with the Pixel 3 price cut, Google may finally breathe some fresh air in India. To know more about Google Pixel 3 or XL, you can check other GeekBlogs to know the regular update.