Are you a movie lover? Then you must have tried Hulu online streaming platform to watch movies. But, have you ever seen those annoying Hulu ads? Sure, it’s a pain, so we’re here with some simple methods to block Hulu ads or skip Hulu ads. Nowadays, Hulu is one of the most popular video streaming services that allows its users to watch and stream popular movies and TV shows online in Japan and the United States.
Hulu initially targeted unique content beyond streaming, popular live your Smart TV shows and documentaries, and films. Unfortunately, Hulu comes with ads on some basic plans and the best part is that you can actually block these annoying ads and watch Hulu content without ads. There are several methods available to watch Hulu without ads. Right here, we are going to share with you some methods to skip or block Hulu ads. There are many ways to skip Hulu ads or block Hulu ads. We will show you some simple steps to do this activity. Before going through the steps, let us clarify for you what is the total content available in this article to clarify it to you in detail.
1. Adblock Plus – Hulu ad blocker Chrome extension free:
The first method you can use to stop Hulu ads is with an add-on called Adblock Plus. You can use Adblock Plus in chrome or Firefox. Once you install it, you can simply enable the extension and you will be able to stop ads on the Hulu website. You’ll still see them when using Hulu for on-demand content.
- Open Adblock Plus and click the AdBlock icon in the toolbar.
- Click “Add-ons” in the left menu and search for Hulu.
- Click “Add to Chrome” and then click the “Open” button on the right.
- Click on the drop-down box that asks if you want to allow all sites to read your extensions, and click “Yes.”
- Click “OK” and then restart your web browser.
- The effectiveness of ad-blocking varies and may be more/less effective than the results you get from blocking Hulu ads.
- It blocks ads anyway or some that still get
- You cannot uninstall the extension. To remove the extension, you need to uninstall Adblock Plus first.
- It doesn’t work in Apple’s Safari browser or on web pages that don’t have the plug-in installed.
2. Hulu Premium plans:
If you have a Hulu account, there are a few different Hulu Premium plans. The Basic plan is the most basic and only allows Hulu content on your laptops, iPad, iPhones,s and Roku. Hulu Premium plans are a subscription service where you get access to a wide variety of content, on-demand video, and Hulu’s live TV service. You can purchase a premium subscription to Hulu Plus, Hulu’s ad-free streaming service, which blocks Hulu ads on the website. You’ll still see ads on Hulu’s live TV service, but that won’t affect the ad-free streaming option.
- You can find all the details of Hulu Plus, Hulu Plus +, and Hulu Plus Enhanced on its official site.
- Subscribe and watch ads for free content.
- You can also go through the official Hulu forums and there is a lot of great information there.
- You can also check Hulu Plus ad blockers.
- You can choose your own subscription plan.
- Hulu is offering a discount on Hulu Plus by doing it monthly.
- It was more expensive.
3. Enounce MySpeed: The Ad Skipper:
Enounce MySpeed helps you manage Hulu ads easily. After installing the Enounce app, you can easily block Hulu ads in two ways: One way is to restrict them to streaming on the Hulu website and on your SD tier. The other way is to disable all ads completely. The former option is perfect for those who want to hide all ads on the Hulu website, while the latter is perfect for those who have access to a premium plan and want to disable ads on their Hulu Live TV service.
- The newest feature in this ad blocker is called “The Ad Skipper”. It is currently in beta and is only available on iOS devices.
- The “Skipper” feature works by automatically skipping ads in most cases and you can toggle the feature on and off.
- You must update your Hulu iOS app to use the “Skipper” feature.
- Ad Skipper automatically skips full-screen video ads on the Hulu website when you close the app.
- You can disable Skipper by simply going into Settings and tapping “Skip Ad Skippable Content”.
- You must have the latest version of the Hulu app installed to use Ad Skipper.
- Skipper only works when you’re in a desktop browser. You can’t skip Hulu ads in your iOS app while watching your favorite shows on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
All platforms that host content have a set of restrictions when it comes to advertising. They also have individual rules for each advertisement on the platform. Because of this, ad blockers are very useful for users who don’t want to see any ads. To save some time in the ad-blocking Hulu process, there are some useful tools described above that can help you. You can choose any of the above as per your own choice.