Avast is one of the most in-depth free antiviruses used by many users. It is a very useful antivirus program to get rid of minor and major malware and viruses in the system. Once you have it in your system you will stay away from hassles. If you’ve been using the Windows operating system for a while, you’re probably familiar with the security vulnerabilities that exist on the platform. Windows has never been known for its protective protocol and this is the reason why users rely on internet security and antivirus tools.
There are many antivirus software available for Windows. Some of them are free and some are premium. If we talk about free antivirus, Avast is definitely the best. avast’s free antivirus software offers strong security options without slowing down the PC. When you restart or reboot your system after updating Avast Antivirus, you may receive the following error message: “Failed to load Avast Ul”. Don’t panic below we are providing simple ways to fix Avast UI Failed to Load Error.
1. Uninstalling third-party antiviruses:
Your Avast Antivirus may report an error when the user interface fails to load. This error can be caused by incompatible third-party applications or corrupted center files. Restarting your laptop may help resolve this issue. However, restarting the system only fixes the problem in a small percentage of cases. For a more effective solution, uninstall your antivirus and reinstall it.
Another solution to Avast Antivirus UI failing to load is to uninstall any third-party antiviruses that slow down Avast performance. Sometimes this error can be caused by misconfiguration of Windows services or conflict with third-party applications. If the exact problem is not known, try reinstalling the Avast antivirus software. If this solution still fails to fix the error, you can try contacting Avast customer support for further assistance.
2. Repairing Avast UI:
After you install or update Avast software on your computer you may encounter Avast UI failing to load. This can be caused by corrupt or missing installation files and you may want to update the software to fix the problem. If this happens you can use the Avast installation assistant to automate the repair process. Alternatively, you can uninstall the program and install a new software version. Either way, you can reuse your Avast antivirus software.
Although restarting the Avast program is not a guaranteed solution to the problem of UI failing to load, users have found some workarounds that can fix the problem. To do this, you need to change some small configurations on your PC. These may sound like complex computer engineering solutions, but they are not. Along with the software, you need to restart the Remote Desktop Services service.
3. Uninstall And Reinstall Avast Antivirus:
If updating or repairing Avast Antivirus does not resolve the issue, you may need to reinstall Avast Antivirus to resolve the underlying issues causing the user interface to crash. However, before doing so, you must remove all traces of the program. Avast Uninstall Utility can help you. Visit https://www.avast.com/uninstall-utility to download avastclear.exe. Once you’ve got it, drag it from your Downloads folder to your desktop for easy access.
- After downloading Avast Uninstall Utility, run it.
- Select Yes to start Windows 10 in Safe Mode.
- Select Yes again to confirm. Your computer should boot into safe mode and load the operating system. The Avast Uninstall utility will launch automatically.
- Select the folder where Avast files are installed.
- Select the Uninstall option.
- Restart the computer to restart Windows 10 normally.
- Download and run the Avast installer to reinstall the anti-malware tool on your computer. You can sign in if you have a paid version of Avast to re-authenticate the software.
4. Update Avast antivirus:
If Avast Antivirus UI fails to load even after applying the above-mentioned solutions, then it’s time for you to consider repairing or updating the antivirus. To do this, you need to follow some simple steps:
- Press the Windows+X button and navigate to the Apps and Features tab.
- Find the Avast Antivirus icon and click on it.
- Now, select the Uninstall option.
- Then, press the Update button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Restart your PC and try to reload avast.
5. Utilize The In-Built Avast Repair Tool:
If the above solution doesn’t work, running the Avast repair program through the Avast setup wizard can fix the Avast UI failed-to-load error. The built-in Avast repair tool helps reset your software configuration by fixing or replacing outdated, corrupted, or missing program files.
- To access the repair option, the user can go to the Add or Remove Programs section of the Control Panel.
- After that, locate and right-click the Avast Anti-Virus program. Avast Setup will open after clicking on Change in the drop-down option.
- Once in the configuration, select the option to repair the program. It will repair and update your Avast software.
- A recommended restart should be done to make sure everything is fixed. This should fix the issue where Avast UI fails to load.
In this post, you learned how to fix Avast UI failed to load. You can use any of the methods mentioned above to fix your Avast errors. If you have any queries regarding this guide, feel free to comment in the comment section.